Skip to main content
index page

Law Recovery Center

Submitted by on Fri, 04/15/2011 - 13:55
Posts: 202330

To Whom It May Concern,
I've had an outstanding debt with a company who now sent the case to a Law Recovery Center. I haven't had the money to pay and it has since accumulated finance and interest charges. I would declare bankruptcy but it is apparently a card that when I got years back, my mother co-signed, to which now they are threatening to send a summons and garnish her wages. Work does not pay much and I can't get a loan because my credit is affected. What can I do? Is there some organization who is able to buy my debt and have a low monthly fee I can pay until my situation changes?
Thank you for any help

You can file bankruptcy and get a discharge from your debts and give your life a new beginning. You may even take the help of debt consolidation and consolidate the debts to get rid of the debts. In this process, the debt relief companies will negotiate with your creditors and negotiate for a payment plan which will make it easier for you to pay off the debts.

Submitted by on Mon, 04/18/2011 - 03:17

( Posts: 202330 | Credits: )