Skip to main content
index page

Recieve a Summons

Submitted by on Wed, 06/08/2011 - 23:32
Credits:
[Donate]

Hello,
I was served a summons this evening for Porfolio Recover Asso. I haven't paid this debt because first I was on disability then loss my job because I was on disability. Then went on unemployment because of lossing my job. I barley making ends meet. Porfolio recovery is not the only card I owe. I was bombarded with phone calls so I stopped answering the phone because I didnt have enough to pay all of them. I answer the phone to talk to them and they were yelling at me "How much do you have" we need $1200 another call come in wanting $800 I dont have the money. I am on unemployment living in the Bay Area. What can I do the summons state I need to respond in 30 days. I really don't want to file bankruptcy

You should contact an attorney and he will assist you in filing a reply to the summons. You need to give a reply to it within the given period of time or else, they will get a default judgment against you. You can contact your creditors and try to settle the debts with them. This will help you in getting rid of your debts.

Submitted by Anna Sweeting on Wed, 06/08/2011 - 23:42

Anna Sweeting

( Posts: 1827 | Credits: )