Skip to main content
index page

Trying to find National Principle Group

Submitted by agreen3angels1965 on Mon, 09/10/2012 - 09:28
[Donate]

I posted in another thread section about being abused by NPG. They have called my work twice and left a message with my supervisor leaving the name of their company as National Principle Group, contact person is Lydia Burke and number is 877-628-1198 (the second call was after I had told them to cease & desist and that I wasn't allowed to receive calls of this nature at work). They have also called me and a reference who is a friend of mine and left messages indicating they have a claim against me and that they need to speak with me. I called them and orally told them to cease & desist calling my work, references & myself and was told to quit talking, that I was only getting myself into more trouble. When they call me at work, it comes up as a private number and when they call me on my cell it comes up as a local number.

I requested their location and they refused to give it to me and I cannot find anything on the Internet about them or this number. I have filed a complaint with the FTC & the Texas Attorney General's office. I am also contacting an attorney to see what my legal recourse is. I'm just so sick of these vultures harrassing me.

The original loan was with Cashnetusa. I called them and was told it was sold off to National Credit Adjustors. I called them & was told it was sold off to Chebat Portfolio Managers; however, they don't answer and you're only able to leave a message and they don't return my calls.

I also have a dispute over the original loan with CashnetUSA because when I look at my account history it shows I got two loans with them between Jan. 2010 and Feb. 2010, which I never applied for. So I'm not sure how they can show me getting two loans back to back.

It's so messed up & I don't even know where to turn.

The solution is simple. Ignore these fools and block the numbers. Ask your supervisor to do the same. This looks like a scam to me. As for Cease & Desist, written demands sent via CMRRR are way more effective than oral demands because it creates a paper trail which would come in handy if the violate the request and you want to sue them. But then again, these guys do not have an address, plus they may be using an offshore base/call center in India or China to run their operations.

Submitted by Steve Barris on Tue, 01/01/2013 - 23:18

Steve Barris

( Posts: 1043 | Credits: )