Skip to main content
index page

allied intrste 775-319-1502

Submitted by on Fri, 11/20/2009 - 10:33
Credits:
[Donate]

they keep calling me, I talked to them today and they said are you (MY Name) and I said yes then they said is this the last 4 of your S.S# I said yes and they started with this whole speach about how I owed someone. I said who do i owe and they would not say. I cussed at at them and they said they would just call again later and hung up. . I looked up there info online and called a different number to verify who they were. They have no record of my phone number went through 3 different people and no one could find my number anywhere. I spoke with a man named Ralph and he said make them mail it to you. I think they were confirming my S.S.#. Just a heads up to all of you.

They set a settlement with me 3 months ago and then changed there name on October 31,2009 to IQOR and they will not honor my settlement and they are keeping all the money that I paid to them and they are also trying to get the original amount out of me as well!!!

Submitted by on Fri, 11/20/2009 - 11:01

( Posts: 202330 | Credits: )

If you have no clue why they called, do the following.

On the first call, collect as much information as possible.

First Name and Last Name and go find an obituaries with same first and last name. Get date, call them back and say they died and you read that x and y name died, as you read it online.

PROBLEM SOLVED.
Caller: Allied Interstate.
Call Type: Debt Collector

Submitted by on Thu, 05/06/2010 - 12:35

( Posts: 202330 | Credits: )