Skip to main content
index page

Nes

Submitted by on Tue, 04/06/2010 - 20:33
Credits:
[Donate]

I talk to a person from this company and i told them that I did not have the money right now ......I told them I was in the process of changing banks and had not open a checking account yet . He called me a liar and said according to my social security number that I have a open and active account!???!!!!! so I told him i could pay in full on payday I would even wire it to them they refused the wanted my checking account thats the only why I could pay

If this is a collection agency, tell them they only have 5 days after their first initial contact with you to send you a dunning letter (letter of collection) in the mail, that is a federal law (FDCPA)! Until you receive a letter of collection I would not speak to them again, if they continue to call get as much information from them as you can (name of person calling, dates & times they call, phone number they are calling from, address, etc., then file a complaint against them with the FTC (link in my signature) and the BBB, tell them your intentions too!

Submitted by Shazzers on Tue, 04/06/2010 - 21:41

Shazzers

( Posts: 17344 | Credits: )