Skip to main content
index page

866-526-7795

Submitted by on Thu, 04/29/2010 - 13:53
Credits:
[Donate]

I think this number, calling me 8 to 20 times per day must be Allied Interstate. The thing, if they are a debt collection company, I don't owe anybody any money. But, the person who had my landline number before me, must. I've had the number 3 years though. I've gotten several debt collectors stopped some using robocalls that start with a extremely loud noise on the message left, using the OR Department of Justice.

I did answer once, and wanted to know why they were calling me over and over again. They refused to tell me what company they work for, unless I give them my full name and address, which I would not do, because they could be scammers or theives. The man became extremely rude when I asked repeatedly why they were calling me and what company they are. I persisted, asking the same question, "What company is this calling me and why?" and he hung up on me. Today, already 8 calls to my cell which is a trac fone, and I believe trac fone sells personal information to these companies, including my landline, formerly had by someone who owes everyone in the world. I don't think should give them my name, however, because I can't imagine a legitimate company would behave in such a manner. I suppose I will ask the OR Deptartment of Justice to stop them. I think they're really stupid debt collectors, who can't figure out, or don';t care, they're not even calling the right person, because that person has not had my number for years.

I just called them, and the first they want is a capital one card number. Can you believe that? Over the phone? And they won't even identify who they really are? So they're scammers. Nobody asks for that over the phone, your credit card number, although I don't have one.

Submitted by on Thu, 04/29/2010 - 14:01

( Posts: 202330 | Credits: )

I just got a billing from a collection company called NCC - they should a Universal/Citibank Credit card from 1999 in my name with more than $5400 owing. They are offering to take $1350 as a pay off. It is not on my credit report. But they have all of my personal information. They can not send me any proof of the original contract or the charges. They referred me to the company who had the collection before, known as NCO Financial. They said I can write in for copies of the contract, but that when I do the offer for the lesser amount of payoff will be void. I never took out this card and am having a hard time proving it and am worried that if they do come up with a contract of some sort I can't pay the $5400! Has anyone had any experience with this hole UNLV/Citi Scam?? Where did you go for proof and how did you beat it?

Submitted by on Thu, 09/16/2010 - 10:29

( Posts: 202330 | Credits: )