Skip to main content
index page

anni

Submitted by on Wed, 05/12/2010 - 15:30
Credits:
[Donate]

I just listened to a message on my cell phone from a keith saying he was from Jason Evans office at 877-651-0753 x120. When I called the number a ken answered the phone and I asked for extension 120 and he said that there is no 120 and then I ask for keith and he said this is he and then in the conversation he said his name was ken. I asked him if he was an attorney and he said no but he was going to refer this to an attorney. Then he started asking why I was not paying, he said that it was inmoral not to pay and just got really nasty. He asked me for my address and I started to give it to him and then he wouldn't let me finish and then he asked for my email address and said that he would send me something. Has anyone gotten a judgment against them from this company?

They have to sue you and win a case to get a judgement against you.

Has he mentioned that there is a case pending against you or something similar? Have you received a summons? Do you recorgnise the debt?

Well, IMO you need to send them a DV letter through certified mail with returned receipt requested.

Submitted by SC on Wed, 05/12/2010 - 23:08

SC

( Posts: 3937 | Credits: )

Hi,

Jason specializes in consumer and corporate bankruptcy.The number that you had tried to call may not be the right one.amount,if so you can conclude by entering into a payment plan.When you had not received any summons from the court you need not worry at all.It would certainly be great if you can send them something in writing and ask them to reply back,but not verbally,in writing.
Do NOT post phone numbers, it is against the TOS.

Submitted by Rebecca Miller on Mon, 05/17/2010 - 18:00

Rebecca Miller

( Posts: 131 | Credits: )