Skip to main content
index page

Now what?

Submitted by on Wed, 09/29/2010 - 06:04
Credits:
[Donate]

Ok guys, I closed bank acct because of mycashnow and paydaymax. Now what?
I am from kentucky and i have gotten most of my info from this site about laws and letters.
Of which, i sent all emails with the letter attached. I checked and now i cant even log into my accounts with them, they want me to call 18666451661, the credit depot. Should i sit and wait or contact them by phone?
Just wanting to know what next?
Thanks,
Phil
ps this site is awesome

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anonymous
Ok guys, I closed bank acct because of mycashnow and paydaymax. Now what?
I am from kentucky and i have gotten most of my info from this site about laws and letters.
Of which, i sent all emails with the letter attached. I checked and now i cant even log into my accounts with them, they want me to call 18666451661, the credit depot. Should i sit and wait or contact them by phone?
Just wanting to know what next?
Thanks,
Phil
ps this site is awesome

if you haven't filed AG,and FTC complaints against both pdl's.do so asap.btw all illegal pdl's lock people out of their system when the person catches on that the loan was illegal.happens/happened to us all.file the complaints.btw the credit depot is another name for credit protection depot.a real law breaking bottomfeeder as well.do not call them,however they will call you and threaten things they can't and won't do.keep us posted.

Submitted by paulmergel on Wed, 09/29/2010 - 06:15

paulmergel

( Posts: 15514 | Credits: )