Skip to main content
index page

Unbelievable

Submitted by on Wed, 09/29/2010 - 06:43
Credits:
[Donate]

Credit Solutions Corp called from some computer 80+ times. Never left a message. FINALLY a Mr. TROY (I think because he talked too fast) left a phone number for me to call. I returned the call IMMEDIATELY. He threatened me with calling my employer and hung up. I called back THREE times...each time I got hung up on. Next thing I know, I have a letter stating that I IGNORED all requests??? I wrote back for debt to be validated. I get 2 pages. 1 that looks like some computer screen and the second for a $655 bill on a $400 limit credit card????

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anonymous
Credit Solutions Corp called from some computer 80+ times. Never left a message. FINALLY a Mr. TROY (I think because he talked too fast) left a phone number for me to call. I returned the call IMMEDIATELY. He threatened me with calling my employer and hung up. I called back THREE times...each time I got hung up on. Next thing I know, I have a letter stating that I IGNORED all requests??? I wrote back for debt to be validated. I get 2 pages. 1 that looks like some computer screen and the second for a $655 bill on a $400 limit credit card????

follow SOAPLADY'S advice,but also send a detailed DV letter and file a complaint with your state AG.i dealt with them too on an already settled CONTINENTAL FINANCE cc.yes i got the letter from continental stating i owed nothing further.this is a bottomfeeder.i looked in my AG'S website,and they are not licensed in IL.i doubt they are licensed in alot of states.btw what they sent was not validation.that was nothing better than the letter they sent.again follow soaplady's advice and sue them.

Submitted by paulmergel on Wed, 09/29/2010 - 14:03

paulmergel

( Posts: 15514 | Credits: )