Share post
member profile picture

I won a judgement against someone and his employer refuses to pay the wage garnishment. I know that per Ontario's law I can sue the employer. Is the procedure the same as for a debtor. You do a claim against the employer first/then the default judgement if he doesn't defend himself?


Is this Ontario Canada? If so, you will probably want to consult a canadian board or lawyer.

Sub: #1 posted on Sun, 04/24/2011 - 12:19

Moderators Cum Industry Expert
(Posts: 17319 | Credits: )

Page loaded in 1.459 seconds.