Skip to main content
index page

Anyone want 5600 points.

Submitted by FreakyFriday on Thu, 02/26/2009 - 17:02
Credits:
[Donate]

Anyone want my points? I quit.

i for one have taken my share of guest abuse.if it is that let nascar know.it will be dealt with.

Submitted by paulmergel on Thu, 02/26/2009 - 17:42

paulmergel

( Posts: 15514 | Credits: )

Hi Freakyfriday,

You're a great help to the community. Why do you want to leave us? What's the issue? Please let us know. If you've any grievance then please share with us. We all are more than happy to help you.

Quote:

I learned a long time ago not to stick around where I'm not welcome.

Why do you think that you're not welcome? Just look at this thread. So many of us want you here.

Quote:
Last night, after nearly two years on the site, I learned I wasn't welcome.

What made you think so? Has anyone hurt your feelings? Please let us know.

Submitted by phoenix on Thu, 02/26/2009 - 20:09

phoenix

( Posts: 1445 | Credits: )

I hope you don't quit-we can use your help here.

After 3 years of being here, I can tell you I have been told and called many things!

I had some pm me-alot of really bad posts and threats.

You are very welcome here, and your posts are helpful and informative--please reconsider..KAren

Submitted by Bossy4455 on Fri, 02/27/2009 - 06:56

Bossy4455

( Posts: 5854 | Credits: )

Please don't leave!

If there is a problem, it can be worked out; however, not if we don't know what's going on.

There was a time I also felt I wasn't welcome here and I'm reasonably certain I've also ticked some people off. Just don't let a bad experience drive you away. With time and patience, anything can be worked through and put behind you.

You are very much valued here!

Submitted by FloridaRon on Fri, 02/27/2009 - 08:00

FloridaRon

( Posts: 1190 | Credits: )

Hi Everyone,

Here is the update on FreakyFriday. On Saturday I mailed FreakyFriday asking him the reason of leaving our community suddenly. I received his reply mail today. He said that he had a great fight offline with someone regarding a post in our forums. About returning to our community he said Quote:

Maybe I'll come back at some point but not right now.

Submitted by Jason on Mon, 03/02/2009 - 19:34

Jason

( Posts: 2430 | Credits: )

still no freakyfriday?? someone really must have upset him. I hope that someone finds out what happend. Maybe we should all make sure that we keep in contact with eachother and let each other know when something like this happens. Its sad that the community has lost a asset because someone ran them off some how. It would be easier to prevent it from happening again if we knew what happened

Submitted by love_my_things on Sat, 03/07/2009 - 07:23

love_my_things

( Posts: 1434 | Credits: )

Well, I too butted heads with a member or two, both online and offline. So I can understand how FreakyFriday feels. I like to think that both me and those members managed to put the differences behind us and at least be professional towards each other, if not becoming friends.

Time heals almost anything. I'm sure FreakyFriday will be back.

Submitted by FloridaRon on Sat, 03/07/2009 - 12:59

FloridaRon

( Posts: 1190 | Credits: )