Skip to main content
index page

Out of the mouths of ! What kids say!

Submitted by Frogpatch on Wed, 01/07/2009 - 10:19
Credits:
[Donate]

I thought I would put up a heart warming topic in this not so heart warming site.
I was picking up a prescription in the CVS when I saw a little girl, about three years old, looking into a beverage cooler against the wall. Her mother told her that there was no soda in there, only water. The little girl plopped herself down in an adjacent chair, folded her arms and said with a frown, "Why is life so hard?"
So what other gems have you heard from kids that you may want to share?

In church this year, for the Christmas service, the kids put on a show. this one little girl, probably about 6 years old, was in the front row with this really pretty dress on. the pastor went over to her with the microphone and talked to her a bit in front of all of us, and he told her how beautiful her dress was.

she said 'thanks, i like it too but mommy says its a real **** to iron'!

[color=Red]****Adult term removed - Jason[/color]

Submitted by on Wed, 01/07/2009 - 12:55

( Posts: 202330 | Credits: )

I went to Disney World over xmas with my family (mom/dad/bro/sis-in-law & their kids). We were standing in line for a ride, and kids being kids were horsing around/annoying each other. Out of nowhere my one nephew screams to his brother "Your breath smells worse than a fart, I don't think you brushed your teeth this morning." We were cracking up and so was everyone else in that part of the line.

Submitted by DebtCruncher on Wed, 01/07/2009 - 18:47

DebtCruncher

( Posts: 2293 | Credits: )

We have always stressed manners and being polite with our kids. When my younges was about 5, we were going into a department store. There were several elderly people behind us....my son attempted to hold the door for this elderly man with a cane, but the door was kind of heavy for him. The older man held onto the door and told my son to go ahead...my son shook his head no and said you go first....my mommy told me it was polite to hold the door for old people and I was supposed to do that when I saw one. The guy laughed and walked throught the door. I wanted to die.... The rest of the group laughed too and actually thanked me for teaching my son manners.

Submitted by RoxyNY on Thu, 01/08/2009 - 08:41

RoxyNY

( Posts: 4178 | Credits: )