Skip to main content
index page

My Desperate Plea!

Submitted by Frogpatch on Fri, 02/27/2009 - 06:19
Credits:
[Donate]

Hey all! It is extremely difficult for me to ask this but I have found myself caught in a desparate bind. I need to pay the $200 premium on my car insurance on Monday, along with the rent, or I will be cancelled permanently with little hope of getting a new policy due to my poor credit and the fact that I am unemployed. As some of you know, I was laid off back in November without any severance and lost my healthcare. This happened right after I had two major surgeries.
As I am sure many of you who know me realize that I have always been there for anyone who was seeking help in any way and now I am embarrassed to say it is my turn. If any of you feel you can spare a few points to help me out of this pathetic situation I would be eternally grateful.
I realize that this economy has many of you caught in a similar situation and I would not expect anyone to make a sacrifice that would hurt them. But for those of you who can spare a point or two without feeling it I would really appreciate it and promise to pay it forward. Thanks so much for your consideration!

hey people!think about all the times this man has helped you and really asked for nothing in return.it doesn't have to be alot.show him the love!!!!!!!!!!!

Submitted by paulmergel on Fri, 02/27/2009 - 06:43

paulmergel

( Posts: 15514 | Credits: )

Frog, I donated what I had...it really was not much but it is yours. And I am happy to help....you do so much for everyone around here it is the least I could do. I am keeping you and your family in my thoughts and prayers...hopefully sooner or later they will be heard. :hug:

Submitted by RoxyNY on Fri, 02/27/2009 - 09:18

RoxyNY

( Posts: 4178 | Credits: )

I'm new to the forum but I will send you all of my points. I know how hard it is to ask for help but sometimes you have to swallow your pride let someone help you. Everyone on this forum has helped me a great deal. I would never have found the courage to fight back the pay day loan companies if not for the people on this forum. I can say today after sending out cease and desist letters I have gotten back three responses saying my account is now marked paid in full. I just have a few more companies to go. Thank you everyone.

Submitted by tmwddavis on Fri, 02/27/2009 - 11:06

tmwddavis

( Posts: 17 | Credits: )

oh i helped my friend.i always help my friends.i could see a little more love here.

Submitted by paulmergel on Fri, 02/27/2009 - 13:13

paulmergel

( Posts: 15514 | Credits: )

I just want to say something, I really HOPE that the members here (including the Mods!) will help Frog out. It's important that we all pull together and donate as many points as we possibly can, PLEASE! I can assure you that Frog would NOT ask for help unless he and his wife REALLY needed it, so please PLEASE donate some points to them !!

Submitted by Shazzers on Sat, 02/28/2009 - 12:53

Shazzers

( Posts: 17344 | Credits: )