Skip to main content
index page

My Sincerest Thanks!

Submitted by Frogpatch on Mon, 03/02/2009 - 11:15
Credits:
[Donate]

I would like to give a heart felt thank you to all of you for coming to my rescue on Friday and Saturday with your donations of points, and in one case cash, to save my auto insurance policy from being cancelled at midnight tonight.
Special thanks to nohiogal, dawnlango, FloridaRon, Shazzers, Littlepuddin, dayoung6, Bossy (Karen) smo65d11and Paul Mergel.
A very special thanks to Paul who blew away my wildest expectations. This is not a first for him either. He once gave someone his HOF points for her car insurance when the dog ate her money. People and God remember that stuff.
Thanks also to those of you who had it in their heart but not in their ability!
Thanks you all very much from myself and my wife. We promise to pay it forward to anyone in need in the future.

sorry i missed the chance to help you out frogpatch! I didnt notice the post until yesterday. I would have gladly gave you all my points.

Im not real religious, but yet i do feel that god watches out for those do gooders! If you do the right thing you will get rewarded later in life.

I was watching the biggest looser last night and heard the greatest expression, "you cant help everyone all the time, but you can help someone somewere sometime" I think that is how it went.

It really speaks of how good of a community this is and im proud to be a part of it.

Submitted by love_my_things on Wed, 03/04/2009 - 05:32

love_my_things

( Posts: 1434 | Credits: )