Skip to main content
index page

This is going to Explode!! My Music Ticket

Submitted by Frogpatch on Mon, 04/13/2009 - 03:25
Credits:
[Donate]

There is this new social network called My Music Ticket that includes a 250,000 tune dowload data base that is launching on the internet this week. It has been predicted to be larger than My Space and Face Book and gives all the members the opportunity to be rewarded for just using it. It is free to join but also offers a tremndous home business opportunity for those who are willing to invest a small amount and are also willing to work a little. It was scheduled to launch this morning but has been delayed for 72 hours. I have never seen so much on line buzz about something prior to launch. EMI music has been signed on. It is a place where new musicians can get exposure and people who are members can even have their own store. Here is a link to a U Tube video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FMCiUIT-KBc&feature=player_embedded

It is an internet Marketing ground floor oppotunity, not MLM. If you PM me I will give you a phone number for a prerecorded telconference by the VP of Marketing.

You are welcome. The Board consists of High Powered Executives from all industries. Musicians will get paid everytime their songs get played and free members earn points each time they network. Those points go towards a prize pool of one million dollars per month. The ones who talk the most get the money. Paid members earn in all different ways. Here is the new number. 616-712-2848 listen to all options. This is launching this week.

Submitted by Frogpatch on Wed, 04/15/2009 - 03:27

Frogpatch

( Posts: 5381 | Credits: )

My Music Ticket is launching at 9:00 PM Eastern Time this Satuday. Its Alexa rating has gone from 7 million to 36 thousand in the US in a few short weeks which is unheard of for site that has not launched. One of the Founders set up a Twitter account to post updates and so many people tried to sign up that Twitter had a system failure and out came the Fail Whale. I do not know about you but I am signing on the moment this goes live. Seriously, PM me your email address and I will send you my squeeze page with the info to get a place on the launch list.

Submitted by Frogpatch on Thu, 04/23/2009 - 13:24

Frogpatch

( Posts: 5381 | Credits: )