Skip to main content
index page

Still Here!

Submitted by Frogpatch on Thu, 06/11/2009 - 09:49
Credits:
[Donate]

In case anyone was wondering I have not run off and joined the Peace Corp or anything! I have been busy trying with limited success to promote the free ebook that you see in my signature! I have been running ads and it takes a lot of time. I am still watching!
Can you believe I got permanently banned from Warrior Forum for breaking a rule that I did not know I was breaking! We don't ban members without warning! I just delete the post! Fascists!

To those who are telling me that it is a scam or does not work you apparently are not very skilled at internet marketing! I personally know someone who makes over one hundred dollars per day at it! I have made money at it also! But I am willing to put in the time and am also skilled writer! I also have another program that makes 4.00 paypal payments. I was told that was a scam too but I sell it on a regular basis! Internet Marketing takes studying, being mentored, learning SEO. HTML, List Building and a lot more! Successful wealthy marketers, of which there are many but not the norm, have skills honed over years! Successful affiliate marketers have dozens of sites selling hundreds of products. There is no such thing as a proven wealth system for beginners like myself! I am starting a new web site soon that will make money! Six months ago it would not make money! It is called work!
Hey Tania my friend it is good to see you back! How was your trip home?

Submitted by Frogpatch on Thu, 06/11/2009 - 12:20

Frogpatch

( Posts: 5381 | Credits: )

Sorry
Please do not tell me I am not a good internet marketer. My husband and I have been working on the internet for the past 7 years and have great success . We collectively earn more than we ever did in corporate America. We do know what we are doing, apparently you need to find out for your self. Good luck. I have read back on some of your past posts and it seems you are always looking, which is great for something you can have a real go at. I hope at some point it all works out well for you. Again. do not put down people that you do not know. I was trying to help you

Submitted by on Thu, 06/11/2009 - 12:26

( Posts: 202330 | Credits: )

Excellent! I am very glad to hear that things are much better. Medical procedures have gotten so inexcusably expensive in the US that it is better and cheaper to go to another country to take care of some things. Brazil is such a beautiful country with beautiful people and I hope someday to spend some time there.

Submitted by Chrys Henderson on Fri, 06/12/2009 - 04:16

Chrys Henderson

( Posts: 2538 | Credits: )