Skip to main content
index page

Phone Number of WFNNB Bank

Submitted by on Tue, 10/31/2006 - 19:19
Credits:
[Donate]

[URL="http://www.debtconsolidationcare.com/settlement/wfnnb-calls.html"]world financial network national bank[/URL] Bank is 800-888-4131

Hi All: Try 614-729-4000 - I got this number from Yahoo Finance and I was able to follow prompts to Consumer Services. I got a hold of a nice woman named Jean and she was able to pull up both of my accounts and provide viable phone numbers to the correct departments handling them. I hope this helps someone because it took a lot of time for me to get far.

Submitted by on Wed, 03/03/2010 - 12:54

( Posts: 202330 | Credits: )

I tried the fax number given on their website, but it was disconnected. What kind of company is this? I want to only communicate in writing.

I refuse to talk to them directly.

Does anyone have a good fax number? Thanks.

Submitted by on Fri, 03/05/2010 - 08:10

Just got a call from them for the first time. I dialed back the number on the ID Caller and got in: 913-563-5508, then hung up because I don't know who they are or what they want. I just wanted to know who it was that was calling, since they wouldn't say.

Submitted by on Thu, 03/11/2010 - 16:48

614-729-4000 worked for me. Their automated system kept calling my number but when I answered I couldn't talk to anyone because I didn't have an account. I got through with this number and a very helpful lady took my number off the account to which it was attached in error or the person they are looking for had given my number to them. Thanks to this web site my problem with WFNNB is corrected, hopefully.

Submitted by on Mon, 03/29/2010 - 13:17

TRUST post#5 above!! The # (614)729-4000, was the one! I actually had the lady named Jean answer, and she was VERY nice and took care of closing all three of my WFNNB unused accounts!! So thanks are in order to poster #5...whoever they are. Thanks So Much! Made it a weight gone away.

Submitted by on Tue, 04/06/2010 - 14:24

The Number (614)729-4000 listed above by poster #5, was the WAY-TO-GO!! A couple prompts and i was connected to Jean, definitely a nice lady. Within minutes she was able to find all (3) of my un-used accounts (even though i didn't have the full account #'s available, or even the right zip code for one account), and closed them all over the phone!! End of a nightmare :-). I told Jean i would post here to help others and keep her in a job, she said that was a good idea and thanks. Hope you get her help when you call, good luck!

Submitted by on Tue, 04/06/2010 - 14:36

Umm... after hearing about Identity Theft and then all these phone calls start popping up... kinda makes you wonder, because it's coming from a number nobody really knows, also on that thought, no one really knows if these posts are for real, as for me, I'm leary on checking things, especially if they do not leave a voicemail concerning why they called, it's really a pet peave cause I for one amnd I'm sure others will agree... Leave a message on who you are, company it involves, and why your calling and if it really was important as the many times the numbers pop up on my phone and everyone elses....... then shouldn't they at least leave a message???? It's pretty logical and respectful to leave a message regardless if they really want you to call back? I think these phone calls are B.S. and are very irritating, also on another note..... how come it's a woman named Jean that seems to be the one with all the answers to fixing the problems???? What Gives????

Submitted by on Thu, 04/15/2010 - 15:17

Disgruntled Official, The reason why Jean was good in her job is because she worked for the company for 15 years. I use past-tense since she was terminated two days ago. Jean had learned that she was on the internet from one of you. I'm sorry that I can't explain why someone with perfect attendance, 100% accuracy and enjoyed her job was let go. Jean asked me to thank all of you for your kind words.

Jean's Husband

Submitted by on Thu, 06/17/2010 - 02:45

I got this off of the BBB site and the fax number does go to a fax machine. I am faxing all my correspondence now.

Business Contact and Profile for World Financial Network National Bank

Name:World Financial Network National BankPhone:(800) 675-5685Fax:(614) 729-3763Address:4590 East Broad Street
Columbus, OH 43213[URL="http://maps.google.com/?q=4590%20East%20Broad%20Street%20 Columbus, OH&zip=43213"]Google Map[/URL]Website:[URL="http://www.alliancedata.com/"]www.alliancedata.com[/URL]Original Business Start Date:May 1989New Owner Date:January 1996Principal:Ms. Robin Wooton, Consumer Relations ManagerCustomer Contact:Ms. Robin Wooton, Consumer Relations Manager

Submitted by on Fri, 07/09/2010 - 12:54

AMEN!! Thanks for the number!!! I just spoke to "Kimberly". She was fantastic and very professional.
I received a letter yesterday stating I was going to be charged $35.00 on my Victoria Secret Account (that I haven't used in YEARS) AND with a zero balance.
This account is now closed, thank goodness!!!
Thanks for the helpful number!!!

Submitted by on Tue, 04/12/2011 - 07:14