Skip to main content
index page

Onestep cash is a fraud company

Submitted by on Thu, 11/02/2006 - 05:14
Credits:
[Donate]

How do I write the bbb about onestep cash? Do they have a address, because what they are doing is illegal. I borrowed $300 and they are charging principle and interest. That has got to be illegal. They have double charged my account several times. I payed the remaining balance, and they still charged me the remaining balance plus interest. How can you borrow $300 and owe them $600.

Before you take any legal actions, refer to your state laws first. What state are you in? You have to check whether Onestep Cash is licensed in your state or not. Go to your local attorney general's office or the Dept of financial institution for information about the company.

After you compare the charges and fees with your state laws and find that Onestep Cash has charged it excessively, you can post your complaints to the legal aids as well as the local BBB and the FTC. They will start investigating the company after receiving huge complaints from people.

Submitted by keystrokes on Thu, 11/02/2006 - 09:30

keystrokes

( Posts: 495 | Credits: )

cypdog, I borrowed $300, and I've paid 730.00. AND cannot locate their website anymore. I have just started investigating because by my calculations, my loan was paid in full and they redebitted some odd amounts and they bounced. SO I am now behind in my bank as well as lost with how to contact them. Good luck!

Submitted by on Wed, 08/27/2008 - 16:59

( Posts: 202330 | Credits: )