Skip to main content
index page

Has anyone ever heard of Consumer Finance of Atlanta, GA?

Submitted by A2003sportsfan on Sun, 12/03/2006 - 19:27
Credits:
[Donate]

I am in need of a consolidation loan. My credit is not very good. I received some information on Consumer Finance of Atlanta, Georgia. Has anyone ever dealt with them? Are they a real company or just someone running a scam?

Mike

Because you don't have a very good credit score, it won't be advisable to take new loans. Even if someone is willing to lend you, the interest will be charged very higher. All your money will end up going towards the interests only. The principal will stay where it was.

I have not heard about Consumer Finance of Atlanta. You should go to your local bank and seek for any help. You will be assured of dealing with someone near your place in case a dispute is to be resolved.

Search the company with the Georgia Attorney General. They might be having some information in case consumers have reported complaints.

Submitted by orake on Mon, 12/04/2006 - 05:56

orake

( Posts: 482 | Credits: )

I have an okay credit score

Submitted by on Thu, 06/17/2010 - 15:27

( Posts: 202330 | Credits: )

Quote:

Originally Posted by A2003sportsfan
I am in need of a consolidation loan. My credit is not very good. I received some information on Consumer Finance of Atlanta, Georgia. Has anyone ever dealt with them? Are they a real company or just someone running a scam?
Mike

I am going to try to contact the Better Business Bureau. I have tried to do a search and can't find any information.

Submitted by on Thu, 07/01/2010 - 09:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by A2003sportsfan
Mike

I contacted BBB and there is not an organization called Consumer Finance. I almost sent them the $35 fees also.

Jennie

Submitted by on Thu, 07/01/2010 - 20:59