Skip to main content
index page

need a loan

Submitted by on Wed, 01/24/2007 - 07:35
Credits:
[Donate]

i got out of the navy last year and when i got out didnt find a great paying job until almost 8 months later but during that time i piled up a lot of debt..
in up getting my car repoed...

so now i need a loan to consalidate all this debt..
plus i need a loan for business expenses..

Welcome to the forums Roy, We are not a loan company but a company that discusses debt issues. A debt counselor will be contacting you soon. Hopefully they can come up with a plan thats right for you. Best Wishes KYSIDE38

Submitted by KYSIDE38 on Wed, 01/24/2007 - 07:39

KYSIDE38

( Posts: 2477 | Credits: )

A debt consolidation loan will not help your situation. I would recommend that you contact each of your creditors and see if you can work out payment arrangements with them. Also, look into the laws of your state to see what they say about debt and collection.

If you are unable to obtain a payment arrangement that you would be detrimental to your way of living (such as interrupting the phone, gas and electricity), then I would consider bankruptcy as a way out and to start over. Bankruptcy would be the last option and would be only under desperate circumstances.

Has someone contacted you yet from this message board to discuss your options? I would seriously consider waiting for them to contact you to discuss what your options are.

I am sorry that after defending our nation you are susceptible to drama that follows when you return home from duty.

Submitted by Alexandra on Thu, 01/25/2007 - 19:17

Alexandra

( Posts: 544 | Credits: )

the above is SPAM.this scammer went by thomas hanks before.
same drivel different name.

Submitted by paulmergel on Thu, 08/14/2008 - 06:54

paulmergel

( Posts: 15514 | Credits: )