Share post
member profile picture

How can I fight a deficiency judgment my house was for closed about two years ago.

Do they already have the judgment or do you have a deficiency balance??

If they already have the judgment, did you receive a summons or show up in court??

If they got their judgment and you failed to show up in court, bankrutpcy would be your only option.

Sub: #1 posted on Wed, 05/29/2013 - 16:14

Moderators Cum Industry Expert
(Posts: 17319 | Credits: )

Page loaded in 1.104 seconds.