Share post
member profile picture

Can u modify a loan with negative equity in ur home if we earn more then 100k per year?

A loan with a negative equity may be modified. You should speak to your lender and apply for a loan modification. If you can convince your lender about your financial hardship, then there are high chances that he will modify your loan.

Sub: #1 posted on Sun, 05/15/2011 - 20:44

Anna Sweeting Anna Sweeting

(Posts: 1827 | Credits: )

More information
  • Files must be less than 500 MB.
  • Allowed file types: txt pdf jpg jpeg png.

Page loaded in 0.645 seconds.