Share post
member profile picture

I have been paying interest on my HELOC for a while now and I'm thinking of filing for bankruptcy. Is there any way to keep my house as well as retain equity?

I suggest you contact a bankruptcy attorney for a free consultation. He/she will be able to advise you properly.

Sub: #1 posted on Wed, 05/09/2012 - 08:07

OhioGal1 OhioGal1
Moderators Cum Industry Expert
(Posts: 5253 | Credits: )

Contact a bankruptcy lawyer. You might be able to keep your house.

Sub: #2 posted on Wed, 05/09/2012 - 23:33

NathanielCopeland NathanielCopeland

(Posts: 272 | Credits: )

Page loaded in 1.445 seconds.