Share post
member profile picture

We have been in bankrupcy since 2008, making payments, we have missed a few, but now we have a letter stating that the motion to stay wants to be lifted from the bank for not keeping up on payments. IF they have been taking our payments and have not said a word in 4 years can this be done. Our lawywer is not even calling us back ......

They cannot dunn you for payments due to the bankrutpcy stay. However since you are still behind in your bankrupcty payments, I believe they are within their legal right to motion the court. Get ahold of your attorney to clarify.

Sub: #1 posted on Thu, 09/06/2012 - 17:31

Moderators Cum Industry Expert
(Posts: 17319 | Credits: )

Page loaded in 1.488 seconds.