Share post
member profile picture

Is there any way when non-US citizens who have property in US can maximise their rental investments?

THis is a board for people trying to get out of debt. You might have better results with a more specific board, dealing with investment properties.

Sub: #1 posted on Tue, 01/04/2011 - 06:49

Moderators Cum Industry Expert
(Posts: 17319 | Credits: )

If you treat your income as connected to a business then you may be taxed at graduated rates with allowable deductions.

Sub: #2 posted on Tue, 01/04/2011 - 22:58

cchippss cchippss

(Posts: 41 | Credits: )

Page loaded in 0.749 seconds.