Share post
member profile picture


I've been reading some of the stories her on this very informative website and I have questions. In 2005 my husband purchased a vehicle for me and it eventually went in my name, after the divorce I had a hardship and wasn't no longer able to pay. Unfortunately, in 2008 before I gotten the chance to do anything I was in a car accident. The finance company immediately repossessed the vehicle and picked it up from the collision shop. I am now in debt for $10,000. The original loan was $16,000 @ $360mo. Its been 5 years and I have never heard from them not once concerning the loan but I do know they changed from "Drive Financial" to "Sovereign". I read somewhere to not do anything.
What can I do at this point.

What state do you live in???

Sub: #1 posted on Wed, 03/27/2013 - 12:32

Moderators Cum Industry Expert
(Posts: 17319 | Credits: )

Page loaded in 1.273 seconds.