Share post
member profile picture
Credits: 0
[Donate]

hi! is it true that some lenders charge a fee when you pay off a loan earlier than the date given? thanks!

Read your mortgage note...or call your lender.

Sub: #1 posted on Wed, 02/22/2012 - 20:34

SOAPLADY SOAPLADY
Moderators Cum Industry Expert
(Posts: 17272 | Credits: )

yes, sorry what was so stupid of me :oops:

Sub: #2 posted on Thu, 02/23/2012 - 00:40

margauxmorgan margauxmorgan

(Posts: 4 | Credits: )

Its funny how some lenders can be when it comes to paying off a loan early. They just barely told me that it is actually better to not pay it off too early but continue to pay more than the minimum each time. Its a weird system.

Sub: #3 posted on Mon, 03/26/2012 - 10:00

paydayloanconsolidate paydayloanconsolidate

(Posts: 3 | Credits: )

Usually they will tell you of this up front-whether or not they will reduce interest or fees when you pay early. You can also (as someone mentioned) view the contract and ask them about it.

Sub: #4 posted on Fri, 08/03/2012 - 13:02

mydebtrelease mydebtrelease

(Posts: 24 | Credits: )

Hi..I don't know about the other lenders but ... I borrowed loan from Cash Pawn and was supposed to payback the amount and interest within 10 months. Fortunately I was able to repay the remaining amount in 7th month. didn't have to pay any extra fee !! :)

Sub: #5 posted on Thu, 10/18/2012 - 02:41

michlewill01 michlewill01

(Posts: 2 | Credits: )

It is better that you get in touch with your lender on this. You can also go through the loan documents. You're likely to find information saying whether or not you'll be charged for an early payment of loan. In case you're still under doubt, the best thin would be to call your lender and have your doubts clarified.

Sub: #6 posted on Tue, 10/30/2012 - 22:22

daniel.radcliffe0110 daniel.radcliffe0110

(Posts: 46 | Credits: )

Attachment
More information
  • Files must be less than 500 MB.
  • Allowed file types: txt pdf jpg jpeg png.

Page loaded in 0.911 seconds.