Skip to main content
index page

I Consolidated All My Debts Into A Low Rate Mortgage>>>

Submitted by abe1104 on Sun, 09/13/2009 - 06:21
Credits:
[Donate]

and I'm saving over $1000/month. :D:D:D. Her's my story. I had run up credit card ills of over $50,000 to start a business and due to the economy business is very slow. The payments were high and I needed someway to lower them. I spoke with my financial advisor who recommended a debt consolidation loan (refinance or home equity loan). My advisor gave me the name of the lender he uses for all clients who need home loans,[COLOR=Red] Solicitation removed, if you want to share the name of your lender with other members of this forum, send PM's, only at their request, thank you, Shazz[/COLOR]. I checked them out on the BBB (A+ rated) called them, they took an application over the phone and I was approved in 10 minutes as long as my home would appraise for the value we needed. The appraisal came in a little lower than I thought it would but the loan still qualified. I was paying $2200/month on my mortgage plus another $1500/month on the credit cards. My new mortgage payment is $2050/month and no more credit cards!:D I'm very happy!