Skip to main content
index page

Looking to take out a small 5k loan very soon.

Submitted by on Sun, 11/15/2009 - 19:35
Credits:
[Donate]

Ok im going to repost this again. Hopefull yit wil be alright. There seem to be some confusion with my last post.

I'm not looking for PDL, Im looking for some type of loan place that works with people with bad credit. I have a good job I been at for awhile. I'm looking for around $4 to $5k loan. Thanks

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anonymous
Ok im going to repost this again. Hopefull yit wil be alright. There seem to be some confusion with my last post.

I'm not looking for PDL, Im looking for some type of loan place that works with people with bad credit. I have a good job I been at for awhile. I'm looking for around $4 to $5k loan. Thanks

OK, I'm curious. Why? Are you just looking to build credit, or have you got something else in mind?

Submitted by unclewulf on Mon, 11/16/2009 - 09:33

unclewulf

( Posts: 3172 | Credits: )

Quote:

Originally Posted by ARUN JOY
I have been doing some research on personal loans lately mostly due to my credit cards interest rates.
I have 5,000 in credit card debt and have been struggling to pay more than the minimum.
My interest rate on those cards have gone from 18% to 28% in just one year. So my idea is to get a low interest personal loan which should be around 10-15% interest. I have a credit score of 701 and would have a very good co-signer, but my other idea was if I should go ahead and get my car paid off as well. My car is at 7.9% and I have over 3 years and 10,000 left on it.

Was thinking I could pull out a 16,000 loan and pay everything off and then change my car insurance to liability only to lower my monthly bills and allow me to put more money towards the loan each month

Plagiarized from: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20091118081038AAb0lg8

Submitted by DebtCruncher on Wed, 11/25/2009 - 15:08

DebtCruncher

( Posts: 2293 | Credits: )