Skip to main content
index page

refinance

Submitted by on Sat, 03/06/2010 - 15:54
Credits:
[Donate]

[QUOTE=;][/QUOTE]
Hello. My wife and I bought our house about 6 months ago. It was a foreclosure and we were able to get a great deal on it. We also took advantage of the 8K tax credit so that definitely helped. We did an extensive remodeling job and now I want to refinance to cut the term to a 20 or 15 year loan. Does anyone know any good sites for mortgage information? Thanks!Mike

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anonymous
Hello. My wife and I bought our house about 6 months ago. It was a foreclosure and we were able to get a great deal on it. We also took advantage of the 8K tax credit so that definitely helped. We did an extensive remodeling job and now I want to refinance to cut the term to a 20 or 15 year loan. Does anyone know any good sites for mortgage information? Thanks!Mike

Hello, you'd need to wait for eight to ten months before you can qualify for refinance.

Submitted by SC on Sun, 03/07/2010 - 22:45

SC

( Posts: 3937 | Credits: )

Mike,
What kind of loan do you have? Many loans do need need seasoning in order to refinance. Nothing against SC but I have been in the mortgage business for 20+ years. Contact me and I will provide you with advice, no cost or obligation.Reply to this message with a way to contact you.

Submitted by abe1104 on Mon, 03/08/2010 - 17:50

abe1104

( Posts: 17 | Credits: )