Skip to main content
index page

Why Me?

Submitted by goldenbast on Thu, 12/04/2008 - 09:43
Credits:
[Donate]

Does anyone get as many personal attacks as I do? Amazingly enough, I am so anti-popular I have started getting attacks through MYSPACE for my help here. Somehow I really managed to piss people off..probably those CAs that arn't getting paid....but I just wonder....

Why me? :)

don't know,but i see it as you are doing something right.these mopes wouldn't be attacking if you weren't making a difference.you have the support of not just me here my friend.

Submitted by paulmergel on Thu, 12/04/2008 - 13:25

paulmergel

( Posts: 15514 | Credits: )

I have my own personal stalker who is showing his/her face again, having been banned twice. I've also encountered one or two more but less publically.

Personally I consider it a compliment that someone takes even a few minutes out of their day to shine me with so much love and attention. It is scary though that they have nothing better to do.

Submitted by FYI on Thu, 12/04/2008 - 15:05

FYI

( Posts: 1950 | Credits: )

FYI YOU ARE RIGHT"THEY HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO ".
GOLDENBAST YOU ARE FANTASTIC.
YOUR POSTS ARE GREAT.
I REALLY WISH TO WRITE ENGLISH VERY GOOD LIKE YOU AND ALL OTHERS GREAT MEMBERS HERE.
PAUL IS RIGHT EITHER.
GOLDENBAST DELETE EVERYTHING YOU DO NOT LIKE IN YOUR PAGE.
THE BAD GUEST TOLD ME DO NOT DELETE HIM.
WHY NOT?
I CANNOT BELIEVE A BAD GUEST WANT TO CONTROL MY LIFE AND MY BEAUTIFUL HOME PAGE.

Submitted by tsacgiv on Thu, 12/04/2008 - 18:43

tsacgiv

( Posts: 2106 | Credits: )

I have been here for quite a while, and I ,too, have a following!! I finally had to uncheck the guest box on my page, kept getting too many nasty things on it.

This type of person is a jealous, petty thing that has to make others fell bad so they can feel good about themselves.

We all support each other, and that is what matters..karen

Submitted by Bossy4455 on Fri, 12/05/2008 - 06:56

Bossy4455

( Posts: 5854 | Credits: )

GOLDENBAST YOU REALLY ARE A GREAT MEMBER HERE FRIEND.
I THINK IS HORRIBLE TO FIND BAD MESSAGES IN THE HOMEPAGES OF MANY GREAT MEMBERS HERE JUST LIKE YOU DEAREST GOLDENBAST.
I HOPE JASON DELETED A BAD MESSAGE ANYBODY BAD PUT IN HIS PAGE.I SEND A PM TO HIM AND MAYBE HE IS NOT HERE UNTIL MONDAY.

Submitted by tsacgiv on Sun, 12/07/2008 - 15:10

tsacgiv

( Posts: 2106 | Credits: )

golden, you have helped me so many times.. your advice when i had that creditor bothering me has really helped. everyone here has literally saved my life. for what it's worth, i am sure that for everyone who attacks you, there are at least four more people you have saved.

Submitted by bea2ls on Fri, 12/12/2008 - 07:31

bea2ls

( Posts: 3840 | Credits: )

GoldentBast!

Do you think it might be someone you know in your personal life? It's just sad to think that someone has to anonymously "stalk" you from this site to your "MySpace" site. It's a sad, pathetic worm without much of a life that gets some sort of enjoyment out of that.

As has been said, though, if your not pi$$ing a few people off, then you're not doing something right. It's when people STOP talking about you, is when you should worry.

I think I've used up my cliche' quota for the day.

Submitted by FloridaRon on Sat, 12/13/2008 - 11:08

FloridaRon

( Posts: 1190 | Credits: )

I agree if she is getting the attention of anyone even if it is negative at least it deserves a second look anything she does! There is no "bad" publicity anything that gets one noticed or brings unwarrented attention to them will let them reap the rewards if they are indeed on the up-andup! Good luck goldenplast! Keep up the good work!

Submitted by on Sun, 05/24/2009 - 18:45

( Posts: 202330 | Credits: )