Skip to main content
index page

Vote for JJ to the Hall of Fame!

Submitted by goudah2424 on Mon, 08/25/2008 - 08:01
Credits:
[Donate]

I am excited to announce JJ as our newest Hall of Fame member! JJ has been a member here for a long time, and has helped many! His dedication to this site and it's community shows, and he is always willing to help where it's needed. He is a friend to many and a very valuable member of this site! Way to go my neighbor to the North!

Join me in voting for JJ to the Hall of Fame! He needs 10 votes by rule. So let the voting begin!

CONGRATULATIONS JJ,

You have become our latest Hall of Fame (HOF) member.

You are now entitled for the following: -

Quote:

1. Gold foil embossed certificate with the "bird flying free" logo of yesdebtfree.org
2. A gift check of $100.
3. Your name would be recorded for ever in the "Hall of Fame", for many future generations to come.

This is only a gesture of our appreciation to you for your invaluable contribution to our Debt CC community.
Quote:
Why are we doing this?
There are many selfless individuals who give their time helping other people. We want to recognize these heroes for the social service that they are doing.
Every time some one posts a problem in the forum, unknowingly they help a lot of other people. Since a lot of us are on the same boat. And for every one person who posts a problem there are 100 others the "silent majority" which benefits from reading it.

Please send me your picture through mail at [email]jason@debtconsolidationcare.com[/email] so that I can upload it in our Hall of Fame member group list.

Jason :D

Submitted by Jason on Tue, 08/26/2008 - 22:01

Jason

( Posts: 2430 | Credits: )