Skip to main content
index page

Unauthorized debits from secret cash card services

Submitted by on Fri, 01/26/2007 - 18:55
Credits:
[Donate]

I recently noticed a debit for $49.95 from my checking account. Secret Cash Card Services had submitted a "check" they drew up with my account number on it without my authorization. This would be considered "check fraud" would'nt it? I've already emailed them back demanding that they return the money back to the account. Has anyone else dealt with this company?

Hello peachdelight2001...PLEASE tell me what web site you used to retrieve your funds...how did you contact these people? I have used the websites provided on this forum, but to no avail. I am willing to try whatever method that will meet with success. Please, may I hear from you. Many thanks.

Submitted by millette010601 on Wed, 02/07/2007 - 07:34

millette010601

( Posts: 7 | Credits: )

i need a website to get my refund back i've done went to the secretcashcardservice.com/cgi-bin/refund.cgi and they still have not responded to me and that was like a week ago and i done another one to day and they have tried twice to get money out of my account and now im being charged two overdraft fees

Submitted by on Thu, 04/19/2007 - 15:50

( Posts: 202330 | Credits: )

it took me several hours to get thru to the company itself. i went directly thru my bank (citibank) and was issued a credit within a week. it happened twice.. so i closed that account and opened a new one after the credits hit. they will charge u whatever they feel like... on random days. forget the company and go right to ur bank. u never signed anything, its not ur responsibility!

Submitted by on Fri, 04/20/2007 - 12:00

( Posts: 202330 | Credits: )