Share post
Debt Consolidation Forums Identity theft - scams and security forums

Unauthorized debits from secret cash card services

member profile picture
Credits: 0
[Donate]

I recently noticed a debit for $49.95 from my checking account. Secret Cash Card Services had submitted a "check" they drew up with my account number on it without my authorization. This would be considered "check fraud" would'nt it? I've already emailed them back demanding that they return the money back to the account. Has anyone else dealt with this company?

Ok I got ya! Well the link I posted didn't do that for me and I checked it yesterday and it was still working so I don't know why millette is unable to use it.

Sub: #11 posted on Wed, 02/07/2007 - 15:37

HUDiva HUDiva

(Posts: 90 | Credits: )

My apologies about posting the site. I will be more careful.

Sub: #12 posted on Wed, 02/07/2007 - 16:14

peachdelite2001 peachdelite2001

(Posts: 10 | Credits: )

That's ok, you didn't know. No problem. :D

Sub: #13 posted on Wed, 02/07/2007 - 16:25

WHEREAMI? WHEREAMI?

(Posts: 5263 | Credits: )

i need a website to get my refund back i've done went to the secretcashcardservice.com/cgi-bin/refund.cgi and they still have not responded to me and that was like a week ago and i done another one to day and they have tried twice to get money out of my account and now im being charged two overdraft fees

Sub: #14 posted on Thu, 04/19/2007 - 15:50

Unregistered

Go directly to your bank and tell them that these are unauthorized debits and fill out the appropriate paper work to get your money back....

Sub: #15 posted on Thu, 04/19/2007 - 15:57

Leah Leah

(Posts: 2322 | Credits: )

it took me several hours to get thru to the company itself. i went directly thru my bank (citibank) and was issued a credit within a week. it happened twice.. so i closed that account and opened a new one after the credits hit. they will charge u whatever they feel like... on random days. forget the company and go right to ur bank. u never signed anything, its not ur responsibility!

Sub: #16 posted on Fri, 04/20/2007 - 12:00

Unregistered

Page loaded in 1.350 seconds.