Skip to main content
index page

Stolen Money

Submitted by on Tue, 03/20/2007 - 13:58
Credits:
[Donate]

This site took money out of my account without authorization. Please replace it and the $32.00 fee.

sidneybea -

This site does not charge any money for any service or advice offered. We are a community dedicated to assisting people with debt and credit issues. We are not a payday lender, or any other type of lender or creditor. This site would not have any access to your bank account, nor would it have taken money from you.

What company are you looking for? Perhaps we can offer you the information you need to locate them and work on getting your money back.

Submitted by SUEBEEHONEY70 on Tue, 03/20/2007 - 14:02

SUEBEEHONEY70

( Posts: 4583 | Credits: )

You must be having the name of the company in your bank account. Can you please tell us what does your bank statement say?

Know that you are posting in a message board. You will find most of the companies discussed here. So, when you search for any company, this website will show up. It doesn't mean that this place has connection with every company.

Submitted by aciotsf on Tue, 03/20/2007 - 14:02

aciotsf

( Posts: 511 | Credits: )

Hey Sidney - you are mistaken. This site didn't access your account. This website it a public forum to discuss debt and debt issues. You found it based on a search you performed for the name of the real company that accessed your account.

Perhaps you can tell us the name of this company? Many of us have dealt with more companies than we care to think of, and there is a good chance we can help you with correct contact information.

Submitted by jedijeff13 on Tue, 03/20/2007 - 14:03

jedijeff13

( Posts: 1734 | Credits: )

He says this place took out money from his bank account. The other guy says that this website is scamming people by generating leads to some other company.

When so many people ask questions and not sure what they are looking for, it means that this place is becoming famous. This board is reaching everywhere. A voice put here can reach to many distant places??????? Just thinking..

Submitted by aciotsf on Tue, 03/20/2007 - 14:09

aciotsf

( Posts: 511 | Credits: )

What i think happens is people do a search for the company names, and since these companies don't want to be easily contacted, they don't have a site. Since they've probably been mentioned many times here, this is the first site that pops up. So we get all their angry customers.

Personally, I still don't really understand how this site gets constantly mistaken for a business. It looks like a message board to me.

Submitted by goudah2424 on Tue, 03/20/2007 - 15:18

goudah2424

( Posts: 7935 | Credits: )