Share post
member profile picture

This company has debited my account in the amount of 49.95 without my permission and I want to know how they can do this and what I should do to get the amount credited back to my account. I called the number on the elctronic check that was displayed and all I got was a recording. :x

You know...if you told us what company it was, perhaps we could help.

Sub: #1 posted on Thu, 03/22/2007 - 04:00

Morningstar Morningstar

(Posts: 1634 | Credits: )

Have you tried contacting your bank? If its unauthorized you can probably work with your bank to get it reversed.

Of course, I don't know your situation, but maybe that will help a bit.

Sub: #2 posted on Thu, 03/22/2007 - 04:24

michikade michikade

(Posts: 20 | Credits: )

If it it's what I think it is, then it probably was authorized, just buried in fine print. I believe there is a refund procedure...

Sub: #3 posted on Thu, 03/22/2007 - 04:29

Morningstar Morningstar

(Posts: 1634 | Credits: ) 24385.html

Jedijeff has put together a topic that may help you.

Sub: #4 posted on Sat, 03/24/2007 - 04:34

cajunbulldog cajunbulldog
(Posts: 4857 | Credits: )

More information
  • Files must be less than 500 MB.
  • Allowed file types: txt pdf jpg jpeg png.

Page loaded in 1.129 seconds.