Skip to main content
index page

I need my money back

Submitted by on Thu, 03/22/2007 - 14:55
Credits:
[Donate]

I was charge 49.95 with this company that i have no idea of what so ever i never heard of quickcardsevices i was charged with bank fee's from what they took out of my account and the 49.95 im highly pissed right now and i want my money back please tell me what should i do to resolve this problem these people are taking money from different peoples account with out any permission to do so there was a check #9999 and none of my checks starts with an 9 please please let me know i called the number that they gave me and they stated that they couldnt give out any infomation over the phone and they gave me a web site which i tried and this is where i ended up several times please help me i want my money back asap!!!!!!!!

So i've been doing some google searches. I did quickcash services, quick card services, secret cash card, ever private card, and a few more. None of those terms give you this site in the first 10 results . . . . I'm curious as to what all these people use to find this site.

I think I'm going to do the same searches with some of the other popular search engines to see if I can figure out what they are using. I'm bored tonight.

Submitted by goudah2424 on Fri, 03/23/2007 - 21:19

goudah2424

( Posts: 7935 | Credits: )

I was charge 49.95 with this company that i have no idea of what so ever i never heard of quickcardsevices i was charged with bank fee's from what they took out of my account and the 49.95 im highly pissed right now and i want my money back please tell me what should i do to resolve this problem these people are taking money from different peoples account with out any permission to do so there was a check #9999 and none of my checks starts with an 9 please please let me know i called the number that they gave me and they stated that they couldnt give out any infomation over the phone and they gave me a web site which i tried and this is where i ended up several times please help me i want my money back asap!!!!!!!!

Submitted by on Fri, 04/06/2007 - 11:34

( Posts: 202330 | Credits: )

I believe the website is everprivatecard.com or secretcashcard.com, they have done this to numerous people...You need to 1-file a complaint with your bank, what they have done is submitted an electronic paper check from their company-you did not authorize this so your bank should reverse the charge as well as any OD, then you need to the everprivatecard.com and file a complaint with them and request a refund. They are assoicaited with PDL's and I suspect how you wound up here is you type in their name and it brought you to one of the threads regarding this company. This has been happening a lot lately! Good luck and I hope that you get this taken care of..CONTACT YOUR BANK and tell them you did not authorize this debit!

Submitted by Leah on Fri, 04/06/2007 - 11:47

Leah

( Posts: 2322 | Credits: )

my name is katherine ther was 49.95 was taking out of my account i dont know how or what it was for butt i would like my money back in to my account

Submitted by on Wed, 05/02/2007 - 15:49

( Posts: 202330 | Credits: )

I would like to know what are you talking about?
If you want money for your imaginary account and
Came here for butt i would like to know if you butt
Is from secret cash or ever private card.
Fat woman just told me about all of your secret lies.
secret cash and ever private card just stolen 49,95 from fat woman and millions of accounts in usa.i think this is a dirty game of secret cash and ever private card until now they are the only names in the news,rip off,consumers board scandall and shame covers secret cash and ever private card like ..p .when you see these names you know the dirty game of 49,95 that is a secret cleaner of secret cash and private cleaners from secret cash and ever private cards.please avoid these cleaners near ...your butt and an ass because is a cleaner that only clean accounts with secret cash or ever private cards.please dont use
In the toilets because is a tnt bomb.the toilet go
To be full of money and never more goes to work.
Ask secret cash and ever private card how they are cleaning millions of accounts in the bank right now.
Ask katherine because she works with secret cash either.
Gbsnlthrn
Tsacgiv
What is a butt?i think is an ass.
If i was you if anybody offered a secret cash or
A private ever full of problems please run for your life and close your account fast because katerine is here and she works for ever private full of problems either.about a imaginary account and a imaginary katherine...
Sorry for my horrible english but i know this site
Is debt consolidation care forum.i can read english!!!Alleluia!!!

Submitted by tsacgiv on Thu, 05/03/2007 - 11:38

tsacgiv

( Posts: 2106 | Credits: )