Skip to main content
index page

How to get my MOney Back ASAP!!!!

Submitted by on Fri, 03/23/2007 - 08:26
Credits:
[Donate]

I would like to speak to someone in your customer Service Dept. Your company attempted to withdraw $49.95 from my account with out my knowledge. By you company making that attemp my account was charge a $29.00 fee. This company is full of SHIT!!! YOu know this is a scam b/c they do not have any real people you can contact in reference to YOUR MOney...... I am going to report you to the BBB, BELIEVE THAT!!!!!

I like how this person is all upset, thinks he is on the company's website, posts that he wants someone to contact him ASAP, yet leaves absolutely NO contact information.

While I am sorry for him (if this is a real person with a real post), it kind of follows a lot of what we have talked about that too many people use the internet that probably shouldn't even have access to sharp objects.

Submitted by jedijeff13 on Fri, 03/23/2007 - 09:38

jedijeff13

( Posts: 1734 | Credits: )

I want the 49.95 put back into my account....I did not authorize your company to take it out.
email address--email address removed as per forum rules - Mike---
Send my momey and remove my name from your list.
Thank you....

Submitted by on Fri, 03/23/2007 - 14:12

( Posts: 202330 | Credits: )

You know, for every valid question posted in the ID theft forum, there are probably 20 secret cash card posts.

I just did a google search for secret cash card and guess what? This site wasn't even on the first page of results. I'm curious as to what search terms they are using that keeps bringing them here . . . .

Submitted by goudah2424 on Fri, 03/23/2007 - 21:15

goudah2424

( Posts: 7935 | Credits: )