Skip to main content
index page

Someone took out money without my consent

Submitted by on Sun, 03/25/2007 - 00:51
Credits:
[Donate]

i want phone numbres,address and whats ever else it takes to get my money (49.95+overdraft charges) back.

That's funny...there's no such fee to join the debtconsolidationcare.com community.

Really curious as to why you think DCC has anything to do with secretcashcard or everprivatecard or ripuoffcard or whatever over names those companies go by. Please, tell us what brought you to this site; we only discuss debt, credit, collectors, etc... But there are a lot of lost souls coming here looking for money, and this site is in no way related to them.

You might be able to convince your bank to reverse the OD charges, and dispute the original $50, they may be able to help you.

Submitted by Morningstar on Sun, 03/25/2007 - 02:45

Morningstar

( Posts: 1633 | Credits: )

stellar -

I'm sorry that you had money taken from your account without authorization. However, this site does not charge a fee, we are not connected to any lender or credit company, and we do not have access to anyone's bank account. We are a community dedicated to offering advice and help to those with debt and credit issues - that's all we do.

If you can take a moment and contact your bank, or check your statement and tell us what company name the money was debited under, we can probably give you the company contact information so you can get in touch with them to get your money back.

Submitted by SUEBEEHONEY70 on Sun, 03/25/2007 - 09:07

SUEBEEHONEY70

( Posts: 4583 | Credits: )