Skip to main content
index page

Fraud by secret cash card

Submitted by on Tue, 03/27/2007 - 04:39
Credits:
[Donate]

money was taken from my checking acct and i did not apply for any type of credit card. Now I have $68 of bounced checks plus this $49.95 taken from my acct.
I expect a return call @ phone number removed per forum rules - Goudah

hillary
No one here took money from your checking account dear. We are a debt forum, we don't pull money from anyones account. You need to contact your bank or financial institution and see who pulled money from your account and deal with them. Sorry this happened to you. Goodluck in retrieving your funds. If we can be of any help once you find out who the culprit is come on back and post a thread, some one here will be glad to answer.

Submitted by fedupinpa on Tue, 03/27/2007 - 04:43

fedupinpa

( Posts: 1511 | Credits: )

no i did not sign up for any card. my bank gave me the number to contact which then directs me to you people

Submitted by on Tue, 03/27/2007 - 05:02

( Posts: 202330 | Credits: )

I did not apply for anthing. they # that was given to me to contact from my bank is 401-228-9232 which when i call they can not help me. i need to speak to someone to get this taken care of so it does not happen again. I am at work so I do not time to keep emailing back.

Submitted by on Tue, 03/27/2007 - 05:24

( Posts: 202330 | Credits: )

If you search that 401 number in Google, it is ALL over secret cash card. This site has no affiliation with them, or any other creditors.

Under the forum entitled "Identity Theft", you will find a thread called "Secret Cash Card - the final word". The first post has a website you can visit to request a refund. To the best of anyone's knowledge, this is the only way you can contact them and request a refund.

Submitted by jedijeff13 on Tue, 03/27/2007 - 06:48

jedijeff13

( Posts: 1734 | Credits: )