Skip to main content
index page

I am not sure why nobody has put a stop

Submitted by on Fri, 04/06/2007 - 06:54
Credits:
[Donate]

Who are these pieces of s**t. I cannot beleive that this is happenning andf that this company can still do this. I am not sure why nobody has put a stop to this. I want my money back also. Can someone please help with this. i tried calling my bank but without know ing who was taking out the money they could not do anything about it.

edited for profanity-SueBee

Keith - if you will be kind enough to post the name of the company that has taken money from your account, we might be able to help you. See if your bank can take a closer look at your account and see what reference is listed on the debit from your account. There has to be some information listed showing where the debit originated from.

Submitted by SUEBEEHONEY70 on Fri, 04/06/2007 - 07:01

SUEBEEHONEY70

( Posts: 4583 | Credits: )

suebeehoney 70 you are a wonderful person
and member of this forum.
this people that came to this forum to lie
and make false accusations against debt consolidation care and this forum are nothing.people that ARe bad people with nothing good inside are
nothing.
GOD IS watching everybody.
if you want to be somebody in your life stop
to lie and make false accusations here.
i'm praying to GOD TO SHOW YOU ,LIAR,HIS POWER.
DEBT CONSOLIDATION CARE FORUM IS NOT A FORUM
FOR EVIL PEOPLE.
DEBT CONSOLIDATION CARE FORUM IS A FORUM
THAT HELP PEOPLE TO FIGHT AGAINST EVIL PEOPLE.
DEBT CONSOLIDATION CARE FORUM HAVE ONLY WONDERFUL MEMBERS.

Submitted by tsacgiv on Fri, 04/06/2007 - 07:54

tsacgiv

( Posts: 2106 | Credits: )

Are there no words that are inappropriate on this site. Re: pieces of ----

Submitted by on Fri, 04/06/2007 - 09:22

( Posts: 202330 | Credits: )

Thanks Sue Bee. You gotta fly a little faster next time

Submitted by on Fri, 04/06/2007 - 10:14

( Posts: 202330 | Credits: )

keith,
Sounds like you are in a frustrating situation, the only way anyone can help here is with more information. As Suebee stated you will have to contact your bank and do a trace on the debit to figure out who it is. I suggest you close the account and open a new one so that this does not happen to you in the future. If you list the information once you get it, some one here will come along and gladly help you out. Lots of great folks here with tons of good information.

Submitted by fedupinpa on Fri, 04/06/2007 - 10:50

fedupinpa

( Posts: 1511 | Credits: )