Share post
member profile picture

Hello my name is Cheryl Hall and 49.95 was taken out of my account and I did not authorize it. Please cancel and return my money to my account. Thank You
Please do not use your e-mail id as username or otherwise for security reasons. - Jason

Cheryl- don't know who you are trying to reach, but this is a Forum dedicated to debt and credit issues, not an individual company. Google whoever you are looking for and you will find them, or tell us the name and we can direct our replies.. :D Karen

Sub: #1 posted on Sat, 04/07/2007 - 15:10

Bossy4455 Bossy4455
(Posts: 5854 | Credits: )

Something tells me this is another secretcashcard victim.

Sub: #2 posted on Sat, 04/07/2007 - 15:24

finsfan13 finsfan13
(Posts: 6919 | Credits: )

please anybody help me in this forum.secret cash stolen 49,95 from my i get my refund of 49,95
from secret cash?
my friend told me debt consolidation care is terrific
and is helping many victims of secret cash.please help me!!!!

Sub: #3 posted on Sat, 04/07/2007 - 17:34


First-go to your bank and have them reverse the debit..tell them it was unauthorized, then you need to go to and file a request for a refund and file a complaint. Because this company is doing this to so many people, I am not recommending that you also file a complaint with your AG

Sub: #4 posted on Sat, 04/07/2007 - 19:15

Leah Leah

(Posts: 2322 | Credits: )

Leah, did you mean to say you recommend filing a complaint with the AG?

Sub: #5 posted on Sat, 04/07/2007 - 19:19


(Posts: 5263 | Credits: )

Opps yes sorry trying to do too many things at once YES DEFINATELY FILE A COMPLAINT! Thanks for catching that Steelers!

Sub: #6 posted on Sat, 04/07/2007 - 19:20

Leah Leah

(Posts: 2322 | Credits: ) is the site you can go to and request a refund.

Sub: #7 posted on Mon, 04/09/2007 - 10:57

goudah2424 goudah2424

(Posts: 7935 | Credits: )

An amount of $49.95 was taken from my account plus an additional $33.00 overdraft charge without my knowledge or consent. Please refund these monies back to my account.

Sub: #8 posted on Thu, 04/26/2007 - 15:27


Read the above posts on and know how you can get your money back. You need to fill up the refund form in the website of

Sub: #9 posted on Thu, 04/26/2007 - 15:42

aciotsf aciotsf

(Posts: 511 | Credits: )

you took money out of my checking account without my permission and i want it put back immediately. how dare you ! nowhere in your advertisement did you say you were going to do that. put it back i do not want any of your sleazy services! ted robinson
Personal e-mail id removed from username as per forum rules. - Jason

Sub: #10 posted on Wed, 05/30/2007 - 13:17


Page loaded in 0.872 seconds.