Skip to main content
index page

Information on everprivate card

Submitted by Leah on Mon, 04/09/2007 - 14:28
Credits:
[Donate]

To all of you who have had money debited out of your account from everprivatecard or secretcash card...HERE IS THE INFO YOU NEED:

everprivatecard.com
866-496-1799
647 camino de Los Mares #108-217
San Clemente, CA 92673

Hi Leah, I am here. Please click the PM button under my post to send a message.

Jeff, you posted a brilliant idea. Unfortunately, it won't work, why?

You must have noticed that visitors hardly mention the name of the company who debited their account in their original post. Now, when you or someone else who knows about this debit or tries to explain that it's related with the companies you quoted, your post won't get through because they will be treated spam by the system. If the words are put with symbols just to let it through, visitors will have a hard time understanding it. Ultimately this type of text will keep coming from guests with no answers.

Everyday, people in thousands search on secret cash card, ever private card and they come to our forums because google or yahoo indexed our website at the top for this particular keyword. Each of them is not familiar with the forums and they don't know how to write a post. They just scatter here and there with their posts without knowing that someone has replied to their query in the other topic. The good thing about these posts is that a huge portion of visitors read these posts and don't write anything. They come to know the facts about the debits and call whoever is related.

Leah, don't think that the information you gave will go wasted. There are huge number of people who don't post here. They come to this website through a search, read the post, clear their queries and exit. They get to know what they came for. You just didn't realize how many times this page was hit. We have the logs and we can well imagine the number of hits this particular post will get in the coming days.

Submitted by Mike on Tue, 04/10/2007 - 11:24

Mike

( Posts: 1317 | Credits: )

Mike, if you do google either of those - it comes up toward the bottom of the page, at least the bottom three. When I search on the internet, I typically go to the top 3 sites found (that weren't sponsored), if nothing satifactory, i'll keep going...but it seems that some of these folks just search blindly...

Submitted by sswett on Tue, 04/10/2007 - 11:27

sswett

( Posts: 408 | Credits: )

You are right, sswett. Google robots keeps indexing the websites. The ranks are updated once every month in the search engines. With the number of search on this particular company increasing everyday, it might be possible that our website will come at the top on these keywords. In some way, it will be good because more and more people will come to know about this scam through our forums.

Regards
Mike

Submitted by Mike on Tue, 04/10/2007 - 12:23

Mike

( Posts: 1317 | Credits: )

yes,the #is 856-372-5082.My bank found the number. IT'S A DISCONNECTED #!!! I was applying for a loan online for ameasly 300.00and this co. took 49.95 out of my already almostempty account. I never would approve such a debit since I didn't have the 49.95 in my checking to begin with! This is the WORST kind of person(s) The kind of person who spits on a homeless woman/man AND kids. My bank will refund the money,simply because the number is disconnected...how shady can you get????

Submitted by on Wed, 05/09/2007 - 10:19

( Posts: 202330 | Credits: )

Thank you for the information you have shared. I too have been scammed and I am burning mad. Someone should bring those people down. What a horrible thing to do to a person who just needs a hand up.
I am researching the info provided and appreciate all that has been listed. Thanks!

Submitted by on Tue, 05/22/2007 - 16:35

I was able to find the number of a live person. Jerry Cline appears to be the owner of this so called company. His number is (949) 388-5530. He said he would refund the monies (charge +NSF) but it remains to be seen. Said it would take up to 10 day and the check will be mailed to my house. Like I said, we????????ll see.

I also found this information:
JERRY(at)VIRTUALWORKSLLC.COM or everprivatecard(at)gmail.com
Do it from another email address cause I think they actually do block your email once you do a request for a refund from there site...

It is my hope that the 105+ people listed on this site that he has taken advantage of all flood his phone with calls. But, being the despicable con artist that he is he will no doubt disconnect the number soon. So, hurry and call!!!

Submitted by on Thu, 06/14/2007 - 14:12

thanks so much for the info.. I have been looking for this info for almost a week.. put in two requests for refunds and not even received an email.. /wondering if everyone how has been scammed might bee interested in filing a class action suit? /any lawyers out there or para legals who would like to take these frauds on? If so please include me.

email address removed as per forum rules - Mike

Submitted by on Thu, 06/21/2007 - 13:19

Patricia...they are a debit card. You pay them a price of 49.95 they send the card and then you put money on it. The bad part is they share a website with some of the internet payday lenders and when you supply your banking infomation they have it also...one click (you think it's for the loan) and they have your information and debit your banking account. I have had it done to me..and that is one reason I will never get another loan on-line.

Submitted by laura19544 on Mon, 01/28/2008 - 06:37

laura19544

( Posts: 456 | Credits: )