Skip to main content
index page

I was charged 49.95 to my card without authorization

Submitted by on Fri, 04/13/2007 - 11:35
Credits:
[Donate]

i would like to be refunded back $49.95 asap. because you people charged me this i am now 125.00 negative in my bank account. i did not authorize this charge and if i do not recieve my money back within the next 7 days i am taking legal action. thank you michael eckwright jr. my phone number is removed for your protection - Goudah

Michael you have the wrong sight..this is a debt forum and leaving a message here will not get you your money back...you need to log onto everprivatecard.com and file for a refund...this is a scam. also contact your bank and have them reverse the fund as it was unauthorize...also not wise to put your phone number out on the internet like that!

Submitted by Leah on Fri, 04/13/2007 - 11:50

Leah

( Posts: 2322 | Credits: )

does anyone have a legitimate email address or phone number for this company? I need to contact them to discuss fradulent charges on my account

Submitted by on Fri, 04/20/2007 - 12:36

( Posts: 202330 | Credits: )

I was charged 49.95 from my bank account that wasnt authorized, an it caused me to be charged $49.95 twice and 2 overdrafted fees for $32.00 twice. my bank have already sent a fraudulent form over to investigate this matter. So I would suggwest that my account credited back the 2 $32.00 OD charges that I received and the 2 $49.95 that I was charged.

Submitted by on Sat, 04/21/2007 - 12:34

my name is rebecca richardson and i am requesting a refund of 49.95 that was taken for my account by your company

Submitted by on Tue, 05/01/2007 - 03:29

I'm tania alvarez and i'm sick and tired of some people that came to the wrong place accusing innocent people of take money of their accounts.this people that came here to tell lies about inexistent accounts that are really a fabrication of pollute minds.these people that are bad people and liars have not understand until now that lies are short life and the truth will be forever with us.the truth about debt consolidation care is to help people against liars like these people that came here to lie.
I'm sick and tired of this spam because this is
A spam,a virus with no cure and if these people
Came here against us is because debt consolidation
Care is doing a great job to help consumers.
If i didnt find debt consolidation care my husband
Blind and mentally ill was dead now.
People like this people that tell lies here about
Inexistent accounts was harassing and stalking my husband and telling him if he dont paid an account
Not in his name he goes to jail.liars just these
Liars here.

Submitted by tsacgiv on Tue, 05/01/2007 - 09:53

tsacgiv

( Posts: 2106 | Credits: )

Where is my refund because i never authorize any thing.

Submitted by on Thu, 05/03/2007 - 12:14

tania
these people come here because they THINK they are in the right place and you are right they not read everything ( that's why they had money taken from the account) but i thought this site helped everyone not just a few.. if you had read you would see where there phone recording directs people to the site. So.. they do believe they are posting in the correct area.

Submitted by Poptarts.mom on Thu, 05/03/2007 - 13:06

Poptarts.mom

( Posts: 407 | Credits: )

when i found this forum of debt consolidation CARE i
was desperate because my problems with ltd 77074.
i search in yahoo and i found the name of ltd financial services and i know i was getting help for my problems because i found many people like me angry with ltd 77074. i saw people
from DEBT CONSOLIDATION CARE TRYING TO HELP ME AND THEY REALLY HELP ME UNTIL TODAY.
THE ONLY PLACE THAT I FOUND THE DOORS OPENED WAS
DEBT CONSOLIDATION CARE FORUM.THE GREAT MEMBERS of this forum
MAKE EVERYTHING TO GIVE ME HELP.I'LL NEVER FORGET
THIS DAY(AUGUST 16-2005).I'LL NEVER FORGET HOW THEY
abused MY HUSBAND BLIND AND MENTALLY ILL .THEY SCREAMED VERY LOUD WITH HIM IN THE PHONE MANY TIMES A DAY.THEY TOOK 150,00 FOR 7 MONTHS FROM HIS DISABILITY CHECK FOR AN account not in his name.
they tell him lies like some bad people tell here about stealing their money and he was a thief and they go to put him in the jail.
they want a 1000,00 fee+1300,00 from discover card
and a western union of 500,00 either for an account
from 91,last activity 95 from NEW YORK ,CHARGED OFF.
I LIVE IN MIAMI FOR 11 YEARS SINCE MY HUSBAND BECAME BLIND.
bad people is bad people and they really know what
they are doing.since i found this forum this people stopped the harassing calls.portofolio recovery was the client and stills want this money until today and i gave complaints of them already.
some people really cannot imagine how some people
are bad and how they can be compulsives liars.
i never saw in my life people like some bad collectors from ltd 77074.they said all the time my husband was a thief.they said the money belong to them and he was stealing it.
just like this bad people that came here telling lies and telling about a imaginary account that really
never existed and never go to be truth.
my problem with this people is the same problem i have with ltd 77074 that always tell lies about
everything.
i'm sorry that i cannot have good opinion and forgive this people when they came here to tell
lies about DEBT CONSOLIDATION CARE AND MEMBERS OF THIS FORUM.
i'll never can pay to DEBT CONSOLIDATION CARE what they did for my husband and i want everybody in this world knows the truth about debt consolidation care
and the great members of this forum.(like vikas said)
poptartsmon you are a great member of this forum either.
I HAVE SEEN THIS PEOPLE BEFORE AND I KNOW
THEY ARE LYING AND FOR ME IS NO EXCUSE FOR THEM.

Submitted by tsacgiv on Fri, 05/04/2007 - 06:04

tsacgiv

( Posts: 2106 | Credits: )