Skip to main content
index page

Money deducted from my account

Submitted by on Sun, 04/15/2007 - 18:42
Credits:
[Donate]

why did you take money out of my account please put it back

We did not take any of your money.You are crying to the wrong company.We are a debt forum that assists consumers with debt issues. Please contact your bank and dispute the debit as fraudulent to get your money back. Do a google search on everprivate card to locate company and remove your name off any list that they have.

Submitted by cajunbulldog on Sun, 04/15/2007 - 18:59

cajunbulldog

( Posts: 4850 | Credits: )

These posts about people wanting their money back always happens on weekends---the crooked companies must deduct funds at the end of the week. I feel sorry for these people, but I don't understand why they just seem to post here kind of randomly. I mean don't they even look further?

Submitted by Lorri on Sun, 04/15/2007 - 20:20

Lorri

( Posts: 1721 | Credits: )

I am thinking that they are just so frustrated about the situation that they dont think to look further??? I truelly hope that is the case..I perosnally would be on the telephone with my bank trying to get a contact number rather than post on the internet but I dont know what is going on with these peoples minds. I dont see how they can confuse this site with everprivatecard or secretcashcard.

Submitted by Leah on Sun, 04/15/2007 - 20:43

Leah

( Posts: 2322 | Credits: )

What type of service is this
Everyprivatecardservice.com

I was charge a fee of $49 and something
Cents from my bank account - i will have
To pay insufficient funds which i
Do not have-email-email address removed as per forum rules - Mike

Submitted by on Mon, 04/16/2007 - 08:11

( Posts: 202330 | Credits: )

Can you tell me how do i have the insufficient found
Redeposit - email me at Personal info removed for your safety - Mike
I have already sent a reply

Submitted by on Mon, 04/16/2007 - 10:35

you are the scum of the earth!!!You took money from my account without my permission.I think that was a cruel act on your behalf.If you have any concious at all,I hope its eating you alive!!!SCUM!!!!!!!!!! :evil:

Submitted by on Tue, 04/17/2007 - 10:19

Thank you for the compliments! However, if you had bothered to read any of the above posts you would know that we are not the scum who took your money..Now my suggestion to you is to contact your bank and have them reverse the ACH debit as unauthorized and file fraud papers on the company who did!

Submitted by Leah on Tue, 04/17/2007 - 10:39

Leah

When this happens, I would think the first thing people would do would be contact their bank and let them know that they did not authorize the transaction and have it investigated. As with the pdls debit, couldn't someone have that transaction reversed and have the company blocked?

I don't know who these people are, but boy are they taking people for a ride!!!

Submitted by 2nband on Tue, 04/17/2007 - 13:07

2nband

( Posts: 2277 | Credits: )

please refund my account for 35.00nsf

Submitted by on Mon, 04/23/2007 - 17:22

This company doesn't email you the next day and they refuse to put your money back how can we protect ourselves? I'm sick and poor and 50.00 is alot to me, not to mention it will make my electric bill check bounce along with a 31.00 charge :evil:

Submitted by on Wed, 04/25/2007 - 14:11

i'm hungry with no food in my
refrigerator because secret cash
employees are eating with my money
and no refunds from secret cash until
now.secret cash company never mail
any cent of my money.how i can protect myself against secret cash?
i'm hungry i didnt eat for a month.
i hate secret cash !please debt consolidation care
help me.i have only 3 eggs in my refrigerator.

Submitted by on Wed, 04/25/2007 - 16:59

I have had money removed from my account and I have never heard of this EverPrivateCard company until my bank showed and copied the electonic check they used to take out fifty-four dollars and ninety-five cents. This has caused me considerable trouble, my account was already low and now I have overdraft charges to pay. I want my money back and I want it now! This is truly fraud in the strictest way.

You may contact me at: email address removed for your protection - Goudah

Submitted by on Thu, 05/24/2007 - 10:56

You need to dispute the charges with your bank and file fraud charges on the company.... go to everprivatecard.com and request a refund... unfortunatly this site is not affilliated with them nor do we condone their fraudulant attacks on people's bank accounts.

Submitted by Leah on Thu, 05/24/2007 - 10:58

Leah

Please refund the $54.95 that you deducted from my checking account on 6/1/2007.

Submitted by on Wed, 06/13/2007 - 21:58

Mary -

if you are seeking everprivate card, you will need to contact them directly at everprivatecard.com - also, contact your bank to have the charges reversed if you did not authorize them.

This website is not affiliated with everprivate card in any way. We do not have access to anyone's checking account.

Submitted by SUEBEEHONEY70 on Wed, 06/13/2007 - 22:27

SUEBEEHONEY70

( Posts: 4583 | Credits: )