Share post
member profile picture

I hpe this is the right place to discuss as to what shld one do if one is a victim of id threft. Looking for some help.

You are in the right place Samuel. You need to inform the police and Sheriff's department. Inform your creditor and bank if your card and check is stolen respectively.

Sub: #1 posted on Thu, 05/28/2009 - 19:37

bakerjon bakerjon

(Posts: 1086 | Credits: )

More information
  • Files must be less than 500 MB.
  • Allowed file types: txt pdf jpg jpeg png.

Page loaded in 0.677 seconds.