Share post
member profile picture
Posts: 5
Credits: 0

where can i find letter to send for my son who in in the milatary and i have power of att, to handle this thing. for the IDT Affadavit. You will also need to file a police report

Sub: #1 posted on Sun, 06/14/2009 - 17:50

Moderators Cum Industry Expert
(Posts: 4671 | Credits: )

More information
  • Files must be less than 500 MB.
  • Allowed file types: txt pdf jpg jpeg png.

Page loaded in 0.648 seconds.