Share post
member profile picture

My parents have been victimized by a sweepsatkes fraud that asked them to send cash to cover "costs" of getting their winnings to them. Over the course of many months they forwarded all savings and tapped cash advances on credit cards. They are now unable to pay their credit cards. Do they have hope of receiving any relief from their credit card debts?

Probably not.

Have they filed police reports?

Sub: #1 posted on Tue, 03/16/2010 - 18:32

Moderators Cum Industry Expert
(Posts: 17272 | Credits: )


Your parents should immediately notify the police about this fraud. They should also file complaints with the Better Business Bureau.


Sub: #2 posted on Tue, 06/22/2010 - 02:27

lisawhite9 lisawhite9

(Posts: 91 | Credits: )

More information
  • Files must be less than 500 MB.
  • Allowed file types: txt pdf jpg jpeg png.

Page loaded in 0.678 seconds.