By signing up a debt counseling session, your provided details (Name, Email ID and Phone No.) will be forwarded to the company advertising on the DebtCC. However, you have no obligation to use their services.
Some creditors and collection agencies refuse to lower the payoff amount, interest rate, and fees owed by the consumer.
Creditors/collection agencies can make collection calls and file lawsuits against the consumers represented by the debt relief companies.
Debt relief services may have a negative impact on the consumer's creditworthiness and his overall debt amount may increase due to the accumulation of extra fees.
The amount which the consumer saves with the use of debt relief services can be regarded as taxable income.
Sub: #1 posted on Fri, 06/14/2019 - 04:06Sanders Patricia
(Posts: 1239 | Credits: )
1. Inform the bank or credit union that a fraudulent activity has taken place.
2. Place a fraud alert on your credit report.
3. Order a copy of your credit report and find out if there are any fraudulent activity.
4. Register a formal complaint with the FTC.
5. Lodge a complaint with the police.
Sub: #2 posted on Fri, 06/14/2019 - 04:34Nick Jonas
(Posts: 428 | Credits: )
You may file a police report with your local law enforcement agency.
Sub: #3 posted on Tue, 06/18/2019 - 02:29tiarajoseph11
(Posts: 470 | Credits: )