Share post
member profile picture

How would I go about dealing with an old boss who has opened an ATT account in my name, using my SSN and personal information, collected for employment information? The account is now delinquent and harming my credit!

Was this a phone issued to you in the course of your employment? If not, then you can file a police report and FTC IDT affadavit and send it into to the CRA's and AT&T

go to and click the IDT link for instructions

Sub: #1 posted on Thu, 10/16/2008 - 11:44

Moderators Cum Industry Expert
(Posts: 4671 | Credits: )

Page loaded in 1.136 seconds.